WME-IMG has formed a new holding company under the name Endeavor, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The moniker is, of course, a callback to Endeavor Talent Agency, the firm co-founded by Ari Emanuel. Click here
- Verizon Posts 32% Gain In Quarterly Profit Q1, Faces Questions About Fox Interests and Broader Media Strategy
- Netflix to Raise $1.6 Billion More Debt Financing to Fuel Content-Buying Binge
- ‘Honor of Kings,’ the Red-Hot Mobile Game in China, Tries to Crack the U.S.
- Netflix Raises U.S. Prices for Many New and Current Members
- Cord-Cutting Explodes: 22 Million U.S. Adults Will Have Canceled Cable, Satellite TV by End of 2017