Netflix Inc. NFLX -0.50% is raising prices for its streaming-video services in the U.S., betting that subscribers will tolerate higher monthly fees and help fuel the company’s big investments in TV and movie programming.
- Verizon Posts 32% Gain In Quarterly Profit Q1, Faces Questions About Fox Interests and Broader Media Strategy
- Netflix to Raise $1.6 Billion More Debt Financing to Fuel Content-Buying Binge
- ‘Honor of Kings,’ the Red-Hot Mobile Game in China, Tries to Crack the U.S.
- Netflix Raises U.S. Prices for Many New and Current Members
- Cord-Cutting Explodes: 22 Million U.S. Adults Will Have Canceled Cable, Satellite TV by End of 2017