October 12, 2017. AT&T Woes Sink TV, Cable Stocks. Concern grew Thursday that cord-cutting is putting heavy pressure on television distributors and channel owners after AT&T Inc. T -0.89% disclosed that its losses of traditional-TV customers worsened in the latest quarter Click here
- Verizon Posts 32% Gain In Quarterly Profit Q1, Faces Questions About Fox Interests and Broader Media Strategy
- Netflix to Raise $1.6 Billion More Debt Financing to Fuel Content-Buying Binge
- ‘Honor of Kings,’ the Red-Hot Mobile Game in China, Tries to Crack the U.S.
- Netflix Raises U.S. Prices for Many New and Current Members
- Cord-Cutting Explodes: 22 Million U.S. Adults Will Have Canceled Cable, Satellite TV by End of 2017